Recipe Type: Other
- 200g Mortons Self Raising Flour
- 75g Butter
- 25g Caster Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- Fat for Greasing if Required
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/GasMark5.
- Grease 18-20 bun tins or arrange a similar number of paper cases on baking sheets.
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar.
- Put the egg into a jug and add the milk and honey. Mix and the liquid to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Put the mixture between the prepared tins or paper cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and cooked through. Cool on a wire rack.
Date Posted: 07/11/2007