- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add in the sugar.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the egg, the buttermilk and the melted butter and whisk together.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the flour and mix together until well combined to a pale loose batter. Fold in the blueberries and set aside.
- Prepare the pan by placing over a medium heat and adding in some oil to grease.
- Using a soup ladle, pour an even amount of batter onto the heated pan. Fry for approximately two minutes or until golden brown. Flip the pancake and fry for another two minutes. The pancake should be golden brown and crisp on the sides.
180g Mortons Self-Raising Flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 large egg
30g melted butter