- Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ 425F/ Gas Mark 8.
- In a saucepan melt the butter in the water and bring to the boil.
- Pour all the flour into the saucepan and stir over the heat for 1 minute to make a soft ball, then remove from the heat.
- Use a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs until the mixture drops in dollops off a spoon.
- Use a teaspoon to drop large heaped spoonfuls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven with the door closed for 10 minutes. Continue baking, checking occasionally until very golden & crisp.
- Once cooled, whip up the cream and pipe into the centre of the crisp profiteroles. Melt the chocolate in a microwave and carefully beat in some water until it is thick and glossy.
- Pile up the profiteroles, drizzle the chocolate sauce over the mound and dust with icing sugar.
120g Mortons Plain Flour
4 free range eggs beaten
500ml whipping cream
150g dark cooking chocolate melted