- Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ 425F/ Gas Mark 8.
- In a saucepan melt the butter in the water and bring to the boil.
- Pour all the flour into the saucepan and stir over the heat for 1 minute to make a soft ball, then remove from the heat.
- Use a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs until the mixture drops in dollops off a spoon.
- Use a teaspoon to drop large heaped spoonfuls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven with the door closed for 10 minutes. Continue baking, checking occasionally until very golden & crisp.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave and carefully beat in some water until it is thick and glossy. Pile up the profiteroles, drizzle the chocolate sauce over the mound and dust with icing sugar.
120g Mortons Plain Flour
4 free range eggs beaten
500ml whipping cream
150g dark cooking chocolate melted