- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/ 392F/ Gas Mark 6.
- Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Fill a mixing bowl with hot water and add in the cranberries. Leave aside to allow the cranberries to steep.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Make a well in the middle and add in the orange zest, orange juice, water, oil and egg and stir until just mixed together.
- Drain the cranberries and fold these into the mix.
- Evenly divide the mix into the muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and springy to the touch.
- Cool slightly in the tin and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
60g (2oz) Mortons Self-Raising Flour
200g (7oz) Mortons Coarse Wholemeal Flour
100g (4oz) dried cranberries
1 tsp salt
30g (1oz) caster sugar
11/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp orange zest
2 large oranges juiced
60 ml water
60ml liquid coconut oil
1 egg lightly beaten