- Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6 and grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Put the cranberries into a small mixing bowl along with some water, then microwave for 1 minute to plump them up and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Make a well in the middle before adding in the orange zest and juice, water, oil and egg and stir until just mixed together. Drain the cranberries and fold into the mix.
- Evenly divide the mix into the muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and springy to the touch.
- Cool slightly in the tin and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
200g Mortons Coarse Wholemeal Flour
60g Mortons Self Raising Flour
100g dried cranberries
30g caster sugar
11/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
Zest & juice of 2 large oranges
60ml vegetable oil
1 egg, lightly beaten