- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat.
- Mix the flour, yoghurt, and 1 tbsp of olive oil to make a dough.
- Split the dough in half and roll out each alf onto a floured surface so the dough is under 1/2cm thick.
- Place both pieces of dough onto the pan and cook for 11/2 minutes on each side.
- N.B. For a more vibrant twist, replace the olive oil fir a tablespoon of either tomato, roast red pepper or basil pesto.
3 tbsp Soda Bread Mix
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp olive oil.
Optional: 1 tbsp pesto – tomato/ roast red pepper/ basil.