- Mix the flour, salt and oats together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the egg, oil, maple syrup and the milk. Gradually add in the dry ingredients to make a thick batter.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and lightly grease with some oil.
- Pour the batter into the hot pan to make round pancakes. Turn when plenty of bubbles appear on the top. Flip and repeat.
- Serve hot with maple syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Optional: Add some berries on top for a sweet treat.
300g Mortons Self-Raising Flour
100g porridge oats
2 free range eggs
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
pinch of salt