- Pre-heat the oven to 160C/ 320F/ Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl cream the butter and sugar together util light and fluffy.
- Mix in all the other ingredients and turn the dough out onto a floured surface and gently knead together.
- Roll the crumbly dough out until roughly 1cm in depth.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into 10 or so rounds and place on a lined baking tray about 2cm apart.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
30g (1oz) Mortons Plain Flour
150g (5oz) Whites Jumbo Organic Oats
55g (2oz) caster sugar
30g (1oz) desiccated coconut
110g (4oz) butter at room temperature