Recipe Type: Biscuits
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 165°C Fan or Gas Mark 4.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the butter into the dry ingredients and rub until it resembles fine breadcrumbs in texture.
- Add the egg yolks into the bowl and mix into a dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and roll out to a thickness of 1cm. Place onto a tray and refrigerate for one hour.
- Use a round cutter to cut out your biscuits and place onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
270g Mortons Plain Flour
105g icing sugar
2 egg yolks