- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C/450°f/ Gas Mark 8.
- Add the Mortons Self Raising and Mortons Coarse Wholemeal together.
- Add enough milk to give a soft light dough.
- Roll out and cut into rounds.
- Put these rounds close together on an ungreased baking tray dusted with some flour.
- Brush with a little whisked milk and egg.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
225g (8oz) Mortons Self Raising Flour
225g (8oz) Mortons Coarse Wholemeal flour
50g (5oz) of butter
50g (5oz) of sugar
100ml of milk and 1 egg